Conservation matboard for archiving artworks
Conservation matboards are used for the presentation, storage and archiving of photos and artworks. They consist of two parts: a matboard and a back side, both of which are cut to your individual size. The two parts are glued together on one side and thus optimally and inexpensively protect photos, drawings and other artworks.
Conservation matboard, custom-made in our workshop
Our conservation mat boards consist of two parts: an individually manufactured, acid-free mat board with a cut out and a matching back side. Both parts are glued together on one side and used for the presentation, storage and archiving of photos and artworks. Also suitable for archive boxes.
- Art & More Conservation mat boards are available in five different acid-free qualities from standard to premium (museum quality) to unbuffered archive boxes.
- At Art & More, you can have your conservation mat board custom made from 5 different strengths (1.4 to 4 mm).
- Mount board sizes up to 150 cm available (for selected colours only).
- Conservation mat boards are available in 80+ colors.
- All passepartout cartons have an optimal flatness
- Image sections are cut with 45 degree cutting edge
Conservation matboards are available in portrait or landscape format and extremely easy to use:
- Open the conservation matboard, which is just glued with acid-free adhesive tape
- Glue your photo or artwork with acid-free adhesive tape or photo corners on the back side
- Ready to present or store your photos, drawings and much more
With a conservation matboard your photo or artwork is protected optimally and can be presented inexpensively and professionally at the same time.